Account Manager - Informatica (30-50K)
- Develop key account plans for assigned accounts: implement account strategy.
- Coordinate the business key account strategies and plans with the activities and actions of other business units at
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth at assigned key account.
- Acquires new customers to generate new sales leads to the company.
- Manage large complex accounts, internally and externally.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the customers' end-use markets. Their important customers. And their main
- Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and team members to ensure the
successful delivery of services to customers.
- Ensure optimal client feedback to product management, sales management or other departments with regard to
product requirements and enhancements.
- Retain and grow your assigned book of business including meeting or exceeding up-sell targets.
- Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns, identify trends and implement solutions.
- 30-40 years old
- Male or Female
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in education, Business or Technical.
- A demonstrable performance track record within Sales and 5+ years of work experience in a direct sales function
with progressive responsibility in business development strategic partnerships, alliances or solution sales.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Solution would be an advantage.
- Experience selling Data Management / Cloud /is necessary.
- English for business level.
- Play golf, entertain to the customer will be an advantage.
Please contact : K.Lawittra Mateworakij (Toon)
Tel. +66 (0) 9 8887 4546