Logistics & Purchasing Officer
- Handle oversea purchasing process, sourcing new suppliers / product, import process, claim process and
- Monitoring and controlling import shipment.
- Communication with suppliers, freight forwarders, shipping and internal partners like engineer and finance for all
- Responsibilities in relation to the purchase of goods and services.
- Responsibility for selecting new suppliers, handle price negotiations, oversea purchasing process, and delivery
planning to meet user requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- Age 23-30 years old.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in purchasing/sourcing for spare part, distribution industry would be an advantage.
- Good Interpersonal, Negotiation and Presentation skills.
- Understanding Oversea Purchasing and Import process.
- Problem-solving and decision making skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Please contact : K.Paranya Imurai (Pang)
Tel. +66 (0) 95 963 1250