Data Engineer / Analyst (Senior Level)
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define clients' key business
drivers and requirements.
- Propose solutions that meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall
- Understand and demonstrate solutions products to clients at showroom demonstrations or onsite Proof of
Concepts and articulate the business benefits they offer.
- Actively research and understand the marketplace to ensure proposals are competitive, add value and create
unique selling points.
- Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying
opportunities to upsell into existing accounts.
- Plan, install and update oracle software.
- Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as technical consultant.
- Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering.
- Presentation skill.
- Basic Network.
- Basic Linux/Windows
- Strong Oracle SW.
- Basic Hadoop/Big data.
- Data Analytics, IT, etc.
- English language: Business level.
- Be enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
Please contact : K.Paranya Imurai (Pang)
Tel. +66 (0) 95 963 1250