Professional Service Engineer (Senior Level)
- Plan, install and update Splunk software, Splunk cluster setup, on-board data, create dashboard/report.
- Identify and resolve issues related to the activation and implementation of the software.
- Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as technical consultant.
- Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Develop software, tests, and tools to ease integration in the professional service field.
- Develop software design and architecture documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong Linux/Windows Administrator, Script programing, Strong in network and security knowledge
- Presentation and Consulting skill is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills with a technical and non-technical audience.
- English language: Business level.
- Be enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
Please contact : K.Paranya Imurai (Pang)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +66 (0) 95 963 1250