Cybersecurity Consultant (Pre-sales) Senior Level (50K)
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define the client's key
business drivers and requirements.
- Propose solutions that meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall
- Understand and demonstrate solutions products to clients at showroom demonstrations or onsite Proof of
Concepts and articulate the business benefits they offer.
- Actively research and understand the marketplace to ensure proposals are competitive, add value and create
unique selling points.
- Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying
opportunities to upsell into existing accounts.
- Plan, install and update Splunk software, Splunk cluster setup, On-board data, create dashboard/report.
- Identify and resolve issues related to the activation and implementation of the software.
- Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as technical consultant.
Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Develop software, tests, and tools to ease integration in the professional service field.
- Develop software design and architecture documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Presentation skills, Network technology, Security technology, Data Analytics, IT, etc.
- Consulting skill is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills with a technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to grasp the Oracle/HDS technology solutions.
- English language: Business level.
- Be enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
Please contact : K.Lawittra Mateworakij (Toon)
Tel. +66 (0) 9 8887 4546