Jr./Sr.Technical Consultant (Junior: 20K Senior: experience more than 3 years 30-50K)
- Providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer
satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in-person sales efforts.
- Designing, validating and presenting Oracle/HDS solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction,
and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle
(Hardware, Database, middleware) /HDS solutions.
- Presenting, 'hands-on' product workshops and demonstrate solutions to prospective customers based on detailed
customer requirements with an emphasis on Oracle/HDS key differentiators.
- Create Technical Proposal, provide bidding and UAT documents.
- Understand the dependencies on other Oracle/HDS and 3rd party software components to develop complete
solutions for customers.
- Learn and maintain competitive knowledge of industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Consulting skill is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills with a technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to grasp the Oracle/HDS technology solutions.
- 1-7 years Oracle/HDS products such as:-
• Oracle Database, RMAN backup/recovery, Data Guard, Golden Gate, RAC, Enterprise Manager
• Oracle FMW technologies (SOA, Java/JEE, BPM, WebLogic)
• Oracle Hardware (Server, Storage) and Oracle Solaris/Linux
• HDS Products & Solutions (Server, Storage)
- Experience in a customer-facing, the role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect.
- English language: Business level.
- New graduated are welcome for junior position.
Please contact : K.Lawittra Mateworakij (Toon)
Tel. +66 (0) 9 8887 4546