Network Engineer (Junior) / Security Engineer (Senior)
- 25-35 years old
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Engineering of Computer Science.
- At least 1-2 years for junior level and 3-5 years for senior level of working experience in Network Engineer
- Strong network fundamentals and Good knowledge of TCP / IP networking.
- Working knowledge of Palo Alto Networks products, with a focus on Nest Generation Firewall and some
comparative technologies, Continuous technical development.
- Experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of routers/switches, UNIX.
- Experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networks (L2 Switching architectures including Spanning Tree, IP routing that
includes OSPF and PGP, and L4 Load balancing).
- Experience and knowledge of modern network threats and malware, network forensics, automation tools and
technologies, and endpoint security technologies.
- Experience on Network in Wireless Controller, security firewall.
- Senior: English for business level, Junior: good command in English.
- Service mind, be enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
Please contact : K.Lawittra Mateworakij (Toon)
Tel. +66 (0) 9 8887 4546