About the Role
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define the client's key
business drivers and requirements.
- Propose solutions that meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall
- Understand and demonstrate solutions products to clients at showroom demonstrations or onsite Proof of
Concepts and articulate the business benefits they offer.
- Actively research and understand the marketplace to ensure proposals are competitive, add value and create
unique selling points.
- Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying
opportunities to upsell into existing accounts.
- Plan, install and update Splunk software, Splunk cluster setup, On-board data, create dashboard/report.
- Identify and resolve issues related to the activation and implementation of the software.
- Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as technical consultant.
Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Develop software, tests, and tools to ease integration in the professional service field.
- Develop software design and architecture documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Network technology, Security technology, Data Analytics, IT, etc.
- Consulting skill is a plus.
- Presentation skills.
- Outstanding communication skills with a technical and non-technical audience.
- English language: Business level.
- Be enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
Please contact : K.Paranya Imurai (Pang)
Email : email@example.com
Tel. +66 (0) 95 963 1250
About the Company
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.