About the Role
- Provide 7*24 Technical Support to customer.
- Helpdesk support and Basic/Advance troubleshooting for all Hardware and Software problems.
- Installation and Configuration of server, storage and tape libraries and network systems.
- Escalate and follow up with external vendors ensuring case resolved.
- Perform preventive maintenance for Customers such as Upgrade -System firmware and OS Patching.Qualification :
- 24-35 years old
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Engineering of Computer Science.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in Solaris/Linux System Administrator.
- Experience in Storage Area Network (SAN) and Virtualization environment.
- Good command in English.
- Service mind, be enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
Please contact : K.Paranya Imurai (Pang)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +66 (0) 95 963 1250
About the Company
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.