About the Role
- Providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer
satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in-person sales efforts.
- Designing, validating and presenting solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall product
- Presenting, 'hands-on' product workshops and demonstrate solutions to prospective customers based on detailed
customer requirements with an emphasis on product key differentiators.
- Create Technical Proposal, provide bidding and UAT documents.
- Understand the dependencies on other Oracle/HDS and 3rd party software components to develop complete
solutions for customers.
- Learn and maintain competitive knowledge of industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Consulting skill is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills with a technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience with Oracle, Hitachi, Informatica will be considered
- English language: Business level.
- New graduated are welcome for junior position.
Please contact : K.Paranya Imurai (Pang)
Email : email@example.com
Tel. +66 (0) 95 963 1250
About the Company
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.