About the Role
- Handle oversea purchasing process, sourcing new suppliers / product, import process, claim process and
- Monitoring and controlling import shipment.
- Communication with suppliers, freight forwarders, shipping and internal partners like engineer and finance for all
- Responsibilities in relation to the purchase of goods and services.
- Responsibility for selecting new suppliers, handle price negotiations, oversea purchasing process, and delivery
planning to meet user requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- Age 23-30 years old.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in purchasing/sourcing for spare part, distribution industry would be an advantage.
- Good Interpersonal, Negotiation and Presentation skills.
- Understanding Oversea Purchasing and Import process.
- Problem-solving and decision making skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Please contact : K.Paranya Imurai (Pang)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +66 (0) 95 963 1250
About the Company
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.